Terms & Conditions
When ordering at eurochems.net, you agree with the following Terms and Conditions. You are strongly advised to read the following statements before purchasing any products from our site. When you make a purchase, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
You confirm that you are the person that's supplied the name and shipping address and that you are at least 18 years of age. You understand that you will commit an offense if you provide false information to us. You confirm that you will not supply/re-sell the products you purchased to anyone you believe may be less than 18 years of age. We reserve the right to cancel any order or refuse to sell products to anyone we suspect may be less than 18 years of age.
Products and Goods
By purchasing and/or using any service/product offered and/or sold by eurochems.net, you agree that all products sold are strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays. By performing any form of research using any product sold by eurochems.net, you agree to perform this research within well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place. You also agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of any product and/or compound sold by eurochems.net and the way in which they are intended to be utilized, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could in any way, cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property.
You agree in the following statements when you visit and purchase any goods from eurochems.net:
• The site is for use only by persons at least 18 years of age.
• eurochems.net is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical use.
• eurochems.net is not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
• The information provided on the site is for informational, historical, educational and scientific purposes.
• It is not the intention of this site to promote, condone or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
• The information published for products on the site, with respect in some countries implied restrictions and they consider the receipt of such products to be illegal, we advise for you to check the eligibility of the products in your country of residence before purchase.
• We recommend that all customers understand the laws of the county of their residence, before they make a purchase from our site.
• eurochems.net holds no responsibility for customers who violate the country of their residence.
• All products sold are strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays.
• You are agreeing to indemnify eurochems.net against prosecution and accepting responsibility for all ordered products as the importer.
• You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property.
• By purchasing from this website you agree that all compounds are supplied strictly for research use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference, in well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place.
• By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that you are either a research institution, chemistry student or facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone who is not one of the above.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any given time and we are not under obligation to notify you for such changes. By ordering from eurochems.net and accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are responsible for the infringement of these Terms and Conditions.